Thursday, July 06, 2006

WTF! is their something wrong with me?!

I mean, c'mon... how many times can one person be stood up? Seriously? What is so horribly wrong with ME that I'm gettin stoodup? By the person that claims to love me and wants to marry me, of all people... Seriously. Its been 9 hours since I've talked to him. YES! Nine hours. And..well, it only takes between an hour and 2 hours to get here from where he lives.

Oh man. I am so upset right now. This happened too many times before. Gettin me all geared up for something and then BAM! Crash landing. Ya know, atleast the other times he didn't come down he told me. And now. Its nothing.

Oh, I should have known better. I SO should have known better... I guess I can tell the girls at work they were right. And I missed Edge Fest... I have been waiting for this and longing for this... And now...

Please, tell me what the fuck is wrong with me?!

Sick Of Life
Godsmack
(Awake)

Paralyzed. Nothing's getting through to me.
Hypnotized from all my surroundings.
I wanna be something I could never be.
I wanna say things that I could never say.
Yeah, I'm gonna do it again!

Sick of my life. I'm tired of everything in my life.

Dragged down. Rubbing my face in the ground.
No time for the undecided.
I wanna know why I've always felt alone,
And I wanna love. Why am I untouchable?
Yeah, I'm gonna do it again!

Sick of my life. I'm tired of everything in my life.
I never wanted to be sick of my life.
I'm tired of everything in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with you. Apparently something seriously wrong with the guy. You *may* want to trade him in on a different one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ya, he's gone... no more bullshit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!