Sunday, July 09, 2006

What a Day...

I just got off work. I started out with your Average amount for a sunday. And then someone decides they want to go home. Claims they have pink eye... well, you can't work in my industry and have pink eye, you'll give it to the guests... So I and everyone else had to take on her rooms.

I'm suppose to be off Monday. I told em to call me in if she indeed has pink eye and can't come in. I'd rather go in on my day off and have to work than they be short handed.

I havn't made my decision yet. Altho, If Crystal's Hubby is gonna come and get me, I have to make the decision soon. he's only got 3 more weeks max left til he goes back to work.

I hate confrontation and I hate having to make decisions like this. However, I do owe my mom a huge appologie. (I think) because I went to my room after my shower this morning and could not find my Deodorant or my Pick (to get out the tangles, i have really really long hair). I eventually found my Deodorant behind my dresser. WTF it was doing behind THERE I have no idea. On top of the fact that this means SOMEONE moved my dresser. So, In essence, because my deodorant was moved from my Entertainment center and was behind my dresser and my drawers (my dresser was made poorly, walmart special) if you move my dresser just the slightest bit the wheels of the drawers get off track... And I went to get my bra and undies outa it and they were off track. While I was trying to fix it I realized my dresser wasn't flush against the wall like usual. Which means someone pulled my dresser out. And my deodorant was behind it. Where my pick is I have no idea. She asked my Why I asked her about where my deodorant was. And I told her straight up, last time I couldn't find it (it was suppose to be on the counter in the bathroom) it was found in her room on HER dresser. Why it was there, I dont' know. I just know I spent 10 mins looking aruond the house for it and there it was.

My family, thankfully, is at church (it being sunday and all) that means I have a few quiet moments before Bro, his wife, thier 3 girls and mom n dad are home. Peace and quiet for a moment. Its always nice. I love people, but sometimes I just need my alone time, my peace and quiet time.

You see, I wouldn't mind living here at all. Its just no one respects my space and my stuff. I'm always comming home from work finding that my stuff has been gone through. I'm like WTF. I don't go through thier stuff. (Unless its the office desk lookin for a pen and I ask first) I mean c'mon, give me some credit here. I'm 26 y/o. Damn.

Thankfully I have no human children. (I want them, dont get me wrong.. just right now it would NOT be the best thing) I have 2 Feline kids tho. And that kinda poses an issue with Crystal and Hubby because they have like 3 or 4 dogs. BIG dogs. But she says we'd work it out.

*sigh*

I'm gonna git and wait for Crystal to call me. Gotta get outa this damn uniform. Its fucking all black.

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun living at home again? lol I'm staying with my aunt right now, so I can relate... Just curious - how long is your hair? My ex-wife's was down to her butt...very pretty, but what a pain in the neck! (hmm, no pun intended either)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://geminiwitchtwin.blogspot.com/2006/06/got-my-hair-done-today-drs-appts.html

    My hair isn't as red as it was in these pics. Thankfully I used a temp dye..I'll have to have someone in the house take pics of my hair again today. I've been told its gotten longer :)

    I love my long hair. I'm gonna get about an inch trimmed and it shaped a little bit. but other than that, i'm leaving it long.

    One of my absolute make me fall in love with you things if you play with my hairy. its such a..i dont know. it melts me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - your hair really is pretty! I love playing with long hair - but that may be due to the fact that I was bald by the age of 21 lol.

    I remember I had this real romantic plan to wash the ex's hair for her in the bath once - sheesh! After spending 10 minutes shampooing, then 10 minutes conditioning (I never knew how much work it was to clean hair that long) I decided we wouldn't be doing that romantic little bit anymore.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't take 10 mins for my entire shower, let alone to wash/condition my hair... lol

    My ex husband use to do it all the time. He took a few extra mins with it, massaging and such, but it was pleasurable on my part. *grin*

    Ya, it can be a pain in the ass. Sometimes I think its gettin to be too long for myself. I was definatly pampered by my ex husband from him brushing it all the time for me :)

    I would LOVE to find that again. But, for now, I use my sister. When she comes over she's constantly playin with and brushing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!