Monday, July 10, 2006

Shhhh, Listen....You hear that???

Thats right. You can't hear nothing! Its silent. The Girls at the pool. Its quiet. *yay*

LOL, don't get me wrong. I love my nieces. And the oldest, Tani, she's just like me. I love her to pieces. She's so cool. Youngest, Gracia...wow, now she's a character. Always a bundle full of energy. Rosalia, she's in the middle. Now that is one moody little girl. One second always happy. the next second hellfire & brimstone. I guess thats cuz she's the middle child. Tani always seems to be taking charge (as always, she's the eldest) and Gracia the ever loving lastborn, the youngest full of life. And stuck in the middle Rosalia, that child has a hard head. Gotta tell her 'no' a thousand times before she finally gets it.

Guess I'm gonna go enjoy the quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!