Monday, July 10, 2006

The Alligator Story

So, first thing Sunday mornin I got about my usual daily business, i.e.. Strippin my Vacants, Gettin my crap together, harassing the Occupieds --I only have 2=LS and LD--

1st room of the day is LD --he's always up way early-- I knock on his door and tell him "i'm suppose to change out all your bedding today" --we do this every 4 days unless they request it otherwise-- He says "sweet, c'mon in" and I go about my Daily Business while he's sittin in his recliner. As usual we talk about LS --his son-- and his wife, his daughter...the whole family. This day in particular he wants to talk about me gettin stoodup for Edge Fest --I was suppose to get his son something-- LOL. So we talked about that for a while and then he brings up (not sure how the conversation went there) Gators and how they wrestle em and catchem, kill em for meat and hides, etc down in Louisiana. He was born and raised in the bayou. So, apperantly Gators are a natural thing there... AND they have them in thier own back yard... Scary thought says me. And ofcourse he starts teasing me about it and brings up about his son wrestling gators and hunting them, etc. I'm almost done with his room by this point and he says ' you should have LS show you those pics of him with the gators '...I'm reluctant, but I say OK.

Fast forward about 6 hours and I run into the son....Ok, well, back up there a min. ran into him about an hour later, but this is where the conversation starts with him besides the usual "i'll be cleaning your room today/its time for your change over/btw, your dad told me about the gators said you need to show me pics" etc, crap. And ofcourse me being a smart ass and him saying "its hot outside" and I said "really? i thought it was cold" and him looking at me with that look like "if we weren't in public...oooh, i'd show you what you could do with that smart mouth"...GRIN

6 hours later (roughly) he catches me in the hallway. Thanks me for once again another awesome job on his room and invites me in. He breaks open the laptop and is showing me all these freakin pics of him and his dad with these alligators. Huntin em, cleaning them, I was like 'whoa, thats scary' and he's all nah, gators are awesome. Ofcourse, i'm totally awestruck cuz LS is FINE as hell! mmmmmm, totally delicious. BUT, he's a Guest so that means HANDS OFF. *snap* that sucks... lol

Well, we're finishing up our conversation. He showed me all the pics and he's like 'you got any pets' and I'm like yea 2 cats. And he's all 'that might be a problem' and I'm all 'whys that' he goes 'cuz i'm gonna bring you a baby gator.' and i told him NO! No way in hell are you bringing me a baby gator. And he's like yea, I'm gonna bring you a baby gator. Tell ya what, I'll bring it back unhatched and it'll be tame. I'm thinking WTF ever dude. NO way are you bringing me a baby alligator. BUt I'd probly except it just because he's FINE (HOT) oh so delicious! lol

So, thats the gator story. It was much funnier when it happened and the facial expressions and the ENTIRE converstation. But maybe you got a little bit of a chuckle out the condensed version of it anyways... Just picture me standing there trying to act all smooth and suave but I'm lettin my 'girly girl' come out because of these gators and he's being the smooth suave ever so debonaire HUNK that is fearless.

2 comments:

  1. Yea, but is that hunks webpage pink? pfft - I doubt it. j/k :-)

    Thanks for reading thru so many of my old posts! I thought I had some pretty funny stuff in there every now and then...and if you want me to put a link to your site on mine just let me know. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. If you want to link to me thats awesome... I'll link to you too... I think thats in my 'to do' files already :)

    Ya, your stuff is pretty funny. I have my moments!

    And btw, the fact that your blog is pink, I think is personally very sexy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!