Tuesday, May 30, 2006

We've Skipped HighSchool and went straight to Elementary

So I've been talking to this person, we'll call Murky. I thought he was a friend of a band I'm friends with. They found me on myspace. Anyhoot, lastnight I found out who this person's true identity is. He's Venus's ex bf. Ok. He wanted to bring someone over to meet me. As a friend, only. I have a guy I've been talking to, Adonis. The strange thing is, Venus actually believed, convinced herself something, that Adonis=Murky=Adonis. And that I was hiding me being friend's with Murky. WTF.

So, she apperantly called my house at 2am this morning and got my parents all riled up. And then called me at 7am this morning and sayin I betrayed her, I'm not her friend, how could I do that to her, well, you saw (maybe) the post she made lastnight in here on my journal...

Anyways, my whole point is. She said she wouldn't do that to me... OK. She did tho. She was friends with and hung out with Aries during and after our relationship. Quite frankly, I don't make my friends choose thier friends. I didn't tell her not to hang out with Suga after me and her broke up. And I expect the same respect in return. Now, I'll probly no longer be friends with Venus anymore after this post. But right now I'm so pissed off that she actually thought I would back stab her, that I don't really fuckin care.

This is my life. I didn't know who Murky was when we first started talking. He's not Adonis. I don't know if I would call me and Murky friends or not, but yes we did have a good time lastnight talking about music (mainly ICP).

If you can't open your eyes and see that I can have friends that are not just you and I'm sorry that one of them might be your ex, well, so be it. Because I know that you are friends with my exs. And I don't fucking care. I don't care if you Fucked Aries or Hephaestus, as long as it wasn't while we were together. (She hasn't that I know of and probly hasn't) All I know is that I'm not having sex with anyone right now and never have had sex with any of your exs.

And thats the end of that, I have to go to work.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't do that to you. I haven't spoken to Aries in a really long time and when I did it was only because he was living at hades house. Not to mention I had known aries for years before you guys hooked up. STILL I don't speak to him anymore. I was with murky for four fucking years after we broke up, and you knew everything he put me through. After hearing about you and your ex husband I hated this person I didn't even know. Be freinds with my enemies, Whatever, but don't hide it from me. If you say you weren't hideing it your a fucking lier. go ahead and delete this I don't give a frogs fat ass but I just want you to know. If you can dispose of our friendship over a fucking post you were never really my friend to begin with your a fucking lier. I hope you and suga do work it out. I just hope she knows what she is getting into. FUCK YOU and your high school drama.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!