Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day

I have never quite understood why people say "Happy" Memorial Day. Its a day set aside for grieving. No, I don't think you should be sad all day. But I'm not happy about the Soldiers that have died for our freedom. I am sad they died. I am PROUD that they fought for our Country and for what they feel is right. "I hope you have a PROUD Memorial Day" i feel would better suit. But thats just me.

Remember our Soldiers. Keep thier memories alive. Be proud they stoodup and said "I will fight". Mourn thier death. Mourn for the loss thier families have suffered. Honor thier memories true by being Proud for our Own Country, whether we like certain issues or not.

CaliValleyGirl finds the most interesting and memorable articles. Please, follow the link to her blog and read the attached article. You wont quit without a tear in your eye.

The Patriette makes some good points too. And has links to some good articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!