Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Test Results


Not pregnant. I have 2 weeks to start my menstrual. If I dont start in 2 weeks then they start the progesterone again. Once it does start then I'll have the Dye Xray done.

Other than that, not alot going on.

Baer is at LilBit's again. He doesn't think his interview with Rob (Hephaestus's boss) went well, so...that just really sucks.

I've aplied for a stay at home job. Waiting for them to call back.

Gonna have the boys longer than expected. Dont know if this will turn into a fulltime thing or not. I love those little guys.

Anyone need a babysitter? CALL ME! (or email me)

I guess in the process of trying to force myself to not worry about having a child, I ended up obsessing over it even more. I want a child with Hephaestus so badly. I want us to have a normal and complete family. I miss him so much. I dont know how much longer I can do this. Him working on the road, being gone like he is. I dont know where we would be at without Staley, because of the medical insurance. I'd probly be dead right now or close to it. Staley has given us so much, without even realizing it: Hephaestus a job to help support us, insurance to help me get better.

I feel like I'm stuck in a rut and not getting anywhere. Time is going by so fast. It seems like yesterday it was January and here it is October. What happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!