Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Biological Mother


I called her the other night. Sunday night I think it was. We had a decent enough conversation. I figured that since she did give birth to me, that I should be the one to explain to her whats been going on with me since we last talked almost a year ago. I'm sure that her family that I've spoke with have filled her in on some of the details, but I spare all of you the gorey details, and spared her none.

Why did I stop talking to my mother? Its simple: She told me that my cancer and infertility issues were my punishment for me being taken away from her and given to my father to raise. YES, you read that right. She denied saying it. And I told her I wouldn't be calling again unless she appologized for the hateful and mean things that she said to me.

I love my mother. Its not possible to truly hate someone that helped give you life. But I do not like her as a person at the moment. And I'm sure you all can understand that.

I'll continue trying to build a relationship with her. (Not her husband tho, he's an abusive alchoholic.) Because I feel that when I do have children, she has the right to see her grandchildren.

May the Gods and Goddesses give me the strength to love my mother
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!