Monday, April 26, 2010

Feel It! Feel the Burn!!

Yesterday I "walked" 1 mile on the elliptical. This morning before work I did another 1.5 and when I got home from work I did another 2. Having a TV show that I can just pop into the DVD player and go is a great benefit as well. THANK YOU NETFLIX!!

I really hope to keep this up. I should have bought a gym thing for my home a long ass time ago!

This week we're evaluating our current eating habits and we hope to modify them into a workable diet that's not so much like a diet.

Cheers to bride & groom boot camp!!

2 comments:

  1. Look at you go girl!! :) Keep it up. I'm hopeful to get to the gym tomorrow because you are kicking my ass here! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Way to go! The right motivation makes the exercise time go by so fast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!