Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

I got this here award from Mejis at Did I Say That Out Loud?  THANK YOU!!!


So here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

7 Things About Me:
1. I do not like to dress up and wear makeup. I feel stupid.
2. I watched all the Weeds series in less than a month.
3. I am addicted to my Netflix account.
4. Wake up every morning still craving a cigarette although I have not smoked since August 2009.
5. Afraid something will happen and The Stand will be real life and I'll be one of the key characters in the new world. But that'd be ok because I've read the book!
6. I can't wait to mary Taranis and have little Taranis Jrs.
7. I miss my family...

Ok, now to tag people…
1. J'lynn's World
2. Once Upon A...
3. She Laugh's Too Easily and Cries too Hard...
4. Wanna Be Reality Superstar
5. The Readhead Bloggette
6. The Perkster
7. Riddle Me This...
8. Nicopolitan
9. My Life With a Bengal
10. Everyday Adventures (Of Me In The City) -- Chicago
11. Doc In The Box
12. Auburn Kat
13. All or Nothing
14. ...and hijinks ensued
15. A Super Girl

wow. That's alot of people!!

5 comments:

  1. Aww thank you so much for the award! that's very sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...Thank you sweety! :) So sweet of you!!! You are the best. I feel so darn special! Love to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for my award :) it'll be the first on my new set up <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like to dress up and wear make-up either.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!