Wednesday, June 03, 2009

hormonal raging beast coming at ya!

the morning started off rocky... at 5am Kai-Kai decided to wake up her new mommy and play. Kai-Kai did not get the hint that Mommy doesn't get up a 5am... but she was so cute! and tangled in my hair...

then i get to work and my glasses break. yeap, just fall right off my face and broke on the nose rest piece. they are broke in half. i was already trying to budget in kitty vacinations but now i have to budget in either a: new glasses or b: just renew my contacts or c: both. ugh.

Sears optical is the cheapest so far with buy 2 pair for $99 for both (1 sunglass and one regular glasses) and the exam is about $55. With my contacts its $100 exam plus $30 a box which holds 6 pairs = about 6 months to a year, i don't dispose of them like they tell you to. because i don't always want to wear my contacts. so in essense their 2 weeks is really a month to 2 months for me... depending on "how many times" i wear them...

then when i got off work i approached a red light and there was 5 cars in front of me in the turn lane... light turns green and no cars are moving... i went up 1 space. i fuckin blared my horn!! oh i was hot! THEN the other green turn it was red as i got to the white line. people need to learn to pay attention to the damn light and quit sitting there texting on the fucking cellphones.

when we got home i made din din and all was well and we played with kittehs and Joe had the awesome idea to go get a free rootbeer float from sonic tonight... they had 4 lanes: 2 food and 2 free floats. we waited and it wasn't a long wait but in the process of getting there we were nearly ran into 3x by people cutting infront of us. AND THEN right when we stopped in the "receiving" section they just finished serving the line next to us. then they left. and then a new line next to us formed. and then they left..... finally i said "you know, i know its free but why do you keep giving them floats on that side and not us?" --the manager told the girl "go side to side not front to back" ...seriously how much of an idiot could she be??

then we stopped and got a self waterer for the kittehs and got Kai-Kai a perdi pink collar with a bell. she loves it! and on the way home there was this asshole SUV that kept revving up on our ass and the person in the next lane going back n forth. we were going the speed limit and its not like we can go faster than the car in front of us. and then when the car in front of them turn and we had to put on our brakes i just knew Mr. Rev My Engine was going to run into the ass of my blazer. I woulda killed that mother fucker. and so he went into the lane next to us right when it was a red light and still couldn't go faster than the limit and was reving his engine behind us "good drivers" until we turned off onto our road.

i called 10 vet offices today. and did alot of researching online. PetCo has a traveling vet clinic that's 1st come 1st serve and the one closest to our house is this sunday and the 21st. we're going the 21st to get her started and to get Drake's yearly. the PetCo clinic is also the cheapest by 1/3 of the pricing I was getting from the Vet offices local... I went back through my paperwork from my Vet in arkansas and he was never that expensive...

I need to go catch up on blog reading...

2 comments:

  1. wow, sounds like a rough day...

    Im glad you are enjoying the new pet, and the root beer float!

    I had to replace my glasses recently, and it was very expensive. Makes Lasik look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel, somedays I just have to get out of my car because people are driving me nuts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!