Friday, May 08, 2009

c'mon! give me a break!!

sigh, i didn't get as caught up as i wanted at work. being off yesterday really fucked my shit up! sigh. oh well, the doc is a priority too.

we spent 3 hours tonight driving around looking for a replacement battery for my Olympus that Joe's momma gave me. and you know what? i can't find it. we stopped every where! Even staples. Yes, we tried staples we were so desperate. and no one has the battery.

we can get one online, but it won't be here tomorrow when we go to the zoo!!

cross your fingers my 2 batteries i do have hold out... they seem to not last as long as i need them to.

i have a 3rd but its dead in minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!