Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cross your fingers!

I put in for my vacation today. Leaving the 6th of March and returning back to work on the 17th of March.

Everything we do in Florida now depends now on how much my tax return is (TheFirm, Unemployment and TheSpa have yet to give me my W2s) and that the prices stay low for the car rental and gasoline.

We're going to take Drake, Nilla and Lo-Jack with us. Hopefully it won't be too much with him in the car with those 2... Sigh. I need to get traveling cages now. I always wanted to get them an extension each so here is my excuse I guess. Thankfully thier not too expensive. We already have a travel cage for Drake.

My "get ready for florida" check list is the following:
--LOSE WEIGHT
--Buy a Bathing Suit (my gold bikini wont cut it anymore, ack!)
--SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE so I can have TONS of money to get souveniers and special stuff!!

I am *SO* excited! Can you tell??

4 comments:

  1. Wow that will be a nice vacation! So jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just got even nicer.. Hephaestus and his Wife are going to keep Drake and the Hammies.

    I'm nervous about being without them for so long, but I know they'll be in a great environment and I can't think of anyone better to watch Drake than Hephaestus and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you deserve a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Florida is awesome! My man has family there, and his company headquarters is in Tampa. Definitely a state I love to visit! Hope you have a great vacation. We're going to Jamaica in March, and are also waiting for that tax rebate check, so we know what we can spend. Waiting is the worst part.

    Oh, and we have to leave our kitties for a week. That will be tough, even with a live in cat sitter. They are our babies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!