Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS! - BLESSED YULE!

the story of our day in pictures...

these are very random and in no particular order. however i will say the snow was 1st thing this morning, the pie was baked first then we ate dinner and opened presents after dessert.

ENJOY!




















and i you got this far --you'll know that my man is *SO* perfect! He got me exactly what I wanted! Did you see those new dishes? PERFECTION! and the special edition Craftsman toolset I got him... oh yea, I know I'm awesome! and drake with his blue mice! too funny! and lo-jack definatly has tubes to crawl through now.

i <3 my little family

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a great Christmas. Those hamster trails look awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!