Monday, November 10, 2008

kickin ass and takin names

i totally kicked some corporate billing ass today at work *Flexes muscles* go me!!

i'm gonna kick some Rockband ass here in a minute after this blogpost..

I was kickin ass making "Shrimp Scampi and Linquine" with some "Spinach & Feta Spanakopita" until I burned my hand in the f*ckin oven... damn oven.

Did I tell you we totally rocked it yesterday by WALKING in the light snowfall (well i guess in Chicago you can't call that really snow....the flurries) and cold weather to the Pet Store down the street. ---STINKY! and they have Tarantulas----and gods SNAKES!!!! (help me)

*PRAYING*

please Gods & Powers That Be: Do NOT let those critters out and do NOT let them find my home... I'd apprecaite it VERY much!!

Lots of Love,
JENNY!!!!

3 comments:

  1. It's been snowing here the whole day! Not like the weather in Arkansas, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to work at a pet store and someone stole one our tarantulas (case and all thank goodness.) Mall security caught the thieves but we had to go to the police station to file a report. And I had to take the damn tarantula with me. Needless to say I buckled that thing into the seat and drove the 20 minute across town very very carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat: oh I sure do miss the Fall in Arkansas!! I am so sad we don't get to see my parents this thanksgiving or get to visit this year

    Dutches: ack! I would have freaked the flack out!!! ohmigodz. no way could I have drove with one in my car!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!