Wednesday, November 05, 2008

It's All Just a Huge Popularity Contest

It's like being in highschool. The only person who got voted for class president is the person who was the most "popular".

And seeing as how Obama went on MTV and most of his voters were either black or in thier 20s just tells us what really happened.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not hating. I didn't vote for him or McCain. And I didn't vote for Bush (either of them) --I HONESTLY have NOT voted for a Republican OR Democrat since my 1st time to vote and that was for Al Gore. Since he won the popular vote but lost the electorial votes and they gave it all to Bush Jr I figured I didn't matter anyways and decided to go for other folks. Atleast then I was voting for someone without it haunting me.

Last time it was Kucinich. This year, I opted out. I'm not going to play highschool bullshit games.

Give me a person WORTHY of my vote and I'll vote again. Until then: stay out my face with your bullshit politics, America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!