Tuesday, November 11, 2008

i don't want to talk about it

but i must say ....

because of something that happened at work today i am forced to look at other job opportunities. No, I have not lost my job... But I got the feeling that in 30 days if I havn't been "perfect" between now and then, I will be unemployeed.

and why is this? that's the hard part. I was wrote up today. for something I don't totally agree with but i'm not rocking the boat because i don't want to lose my job.

30 days. i have 30 days...

everything that i have seen listed so far would be major pay cuts and hour cuts.

if i lose my job around the same time i lost the last one...

this is NOT happening!!!!!!! damnit.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I would definitely continue job hunting just so you have a fall back! Sending good thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep getting stuck in teh December 2007 posts over there (and my brain is too fried to work past it now).

    Whatever it is, I sympathize and hope it turns out more favorabley than it looks now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!