Monday, October 06, 2008

it's monday??

I've learned that I love my job the most when people leave me alone and don't bother me... maybe it was the hagard look in my eyes or the total "death warmed over look" but I so did not get bothered at work today!!!

on to the juicy details of my weekend:

it started off on friday when we got to the condo and packed up Nilla and the fridgerator. we then set sail for the townhouse and unpacked Nilla and the refridgerator... lol then we headed to KFC for some most excellent fried make me matter honey biscuits and chicken bowl thing...oh gods i've been mixing my chicken nuggets, mashed tators, gravy & corn together forever!!! now I have someone to do it for me...... muahahahahahaha ..... meanwhile back at the condo Drake is a little pissy cuz we left him behind but he soon got over it when we all went to bed.

bright and early saturday morning we woke up and headed out for coffee and donuts while we waited on the movers... it felt like they'd never show up. and once they did it felt like everything was going so slowly!!! thankfully Joe was in top form and help rush em and make everything go faster. by the time we got to the townhouse it was 12 oclock and by 30 after we were unloaded of the furniture.

Titan then came by and went with Joe back to the condo for boxes while I was left to my own devious devices of "taking it easy" which ensued of me unpacking anything and everything i could move --this included lining up the TV & Entertainment center --- the looks I got for that... but! i got it within a quarter of an inch..cuz I fuckin rock!!! (there is a bridge ontop and in the middle... it was just a quarter of an inch off having those perfect...)

so by the end of Saturday we had most of everything unpacked. and we slept in our new home for the 1st time....

oh! we ordered our new bedroom set on friday afterwork as well......

sunday we spent way too long waiting for our old landlord at the old place to give him the keys back. and cleaned. apperantly besides defaulting on the mortgage and everything else, he's getting a divorce and he wants to be friends and hang out with us!!! should i be scared and run away???

wanna know how much vicodin i had to go through this weekend? like 6. 4 saturday and 2 sunday... thankfully none today --altho i've been popping midol like it's candy. 1 or the other and i chose the debloater. will it help??? so far so good.

so joe is over there snoring. i made spaghetti for dinner. omigod it was so good.

and you know what's even more awesome about this place? it feels like i've lived here forever and never anywhere else. and Titan is closer. and SUPER FUCKING TARGET

oh mi god

s
u
p
e
r
t
a
r
g
e
t

i love myself some super target! so much cheaper than all these other places we've tried grocery shopping at since moving to chicagoland 2 years ago. and it's like 2 minutes away. hellya.

......ok snoring but needs to go to bed or something....but i'll just lay my head on his lap and go snoring with him here on the couch.....

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap that sounds like a serious weekend. Yay for Vicodin and I'm glad Joe was able to get the movers to keep working. I won't tell you how my move went without someone to help oversee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A surefire way to get me to stop snoring is to find a head lain on my lap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading that just made me tired!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!