Monday, September 22, 2008

yada yada?

i hate the fact we're 2-1 instead of 3-0 (packers, the green bay) but we're still above Da Crappy Bears!

scribing on sneezy is the most boring thing ev-ah

i think all Drake does is sleep

can not wait until we're in our new place!

i wonder if i'll ever get pregnant

i'm afraid about my procedure next week

i'm afraid about the blood work and tests on thursday before the procedure

i want to know what happened to BioM to make her the way she is so i can prevent myself from being like her

my shampoo & conditioner smells like vanilla - my body wash smells like honey & almonds -- when i get out of the shower i smell like candy and it's hard to resist licking myself like a cat...

i'd rather watch childrens cartoons than most adult shows

i have an obsession with fairies, dragons and wizards --unfortunatly i lost 90% of my collections in my divorce --and i'm afraid that Taranis wouldn't appreciate thier beauty if I tried starting a new collection

I miss hanging out with Jugalo & Sakura - Infernogoddess - Suga and all my other friends I left either in Arkansas or Virginia --sometimes I even miss Crystal (the old crystal not the crazy woman who drove us out of her home)

i think i miss Mysterious Devyne & Spike de Vampyre most of all

i wonder if this condo will ever cool off??? im sweatin like a mofo over here...

i hope Taranis' mom likes me... I'd hate to have another mother in law that didn't...

i wonder if i'll ever be "skinny" again

i wonder if there'll come a day where i don't feel pain anymore --besides the day i die--

i still can't get over how beautiful my babysister Raquel is...including the fact that she got married last year... and made the most beautiful bride ev-ah!

i worry about him every day

and i worry about this one too

never did i realize how much this tattoo and it's "symbolism" would truly come to mean in my life...(you must have faith in love even when your heart is bruised and bleeding)

it's amazing how much i can love this man --who was a stranger to me a year and 1/2 ago

the best anniversary present i could have ever wished for

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything goes ok!

    I was just talking to a friend of mine from Arkansas earlier. I still miss it there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!