Sunday, September 21, 2008

random stuff - holidays - etc

i'm a HUGE holiday decorator! i love to decorate for the holidays. i can't wait until we move into our new home so I can truly decorate for christmas again. hopefully we'll have enough money left over that i can get a few things for halloween this year.

to kinda help with my decoration cravings you'll see a pretty halloween background! yay! and you'll also see my yahoo avatar on the side. she's going to be reflecting the seasons/holidays on my behalf. since i'm camera shy (gods i look like a fat ass lardo in pictures) she'll be suplement to taking seasonal pictures of me.

enjoy the changing backgrounds with the change of the seasons/holidays!

2 comments:

  1. I love the new seasonal blog design! So cute. We are HUGE about Christmas decoration. I can't even begin to blog about the transition process into home decoration for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love decorating for holidays too. I really miss having a house to decorate=( BUT it is better not to have one than to be living with a guy who is a complete jerk!

    Oh well, I will have a house again someday...not so sure about a man though...which is FINE with me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!