Wednesday, June 18, 2008

wow that was quick!

i guess this means i'm good for another 6 months? year? not sure until *MY* doc calls me tomorrow... One of her associates thought he'd be a helper and a doer by calling me and giving me good news today! The only thing is he doesn't know my history and didn't have my chart to look at and thought that all we were going to do is wait for the results and I see my Doc again in a year like everyone else with Negative results (he didn't realize there is SO much more to me than a neg result). Since I'm still on the medication that she wants me on that i started last june then I'll probly have to go see her again in 6 months.

Well incase you couldn't tell: my results are in: the biopsies were negative for all malignancies that were found last year during my surgery. *YAY* so no more tumours or cysts or anything like that... I still have a small cyst on one of my ovaries that well its just going to be there I guess. she's not said anything in regards to what we're doing about it except monitor the size of it and it's not grown or shrunk so she's not alarmed and they'd already taken a sample of it during last years surgery and it was benign.

what I *REALLY* want to be doing right now is making appointments to get my blood drawn and having tests done every week to 2 weeks for infertility and seeing where my ovulating hormones and all that good stuff are. i can't do it because i don't have insurance... sigh. I tried to talk to everyone at mai money maker again about getting me insurance and they keep sayin no i don't qualify and it's not a guarantee that i'll keep the hours i have now so i probly wont be allowed to enroll in the partaking of benefits this fall. and from what I've gathered from the other ladies (and some gentlemen) is that the insurance they have wouldn't cover infertility anyways. so i'm back to looking for another job. screw this shit.

I just hope and pray that she gives me the all clear to try and get pregnant and that we'll have a lucky break and i'll end up knocked up...

1 comment:

  1. My wife went through several years of teh fertility treatment regime in route to the 2 kids.

    It was an ordeal (not horrible, but not fun either). I sympathize with you looking ahead to such a thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!