Friday, October 12, 2007

well, it's been a sports blog huh?

seems that i've been really busy lately. altho busy with what exactly: SneezyMud. and home life. no point in bitching about the same shit every day so i decided not to. The past few weeks i've been driving myself back and forth to work, footing all the gas. And i've made it. also i've been paying all my bills and not behind on any of them exept those that are like the medical bills and i'm making a dent, however small, its a dent.

i plan on flying home for the holidays. leaving the thurs before xmas and returning the thursday after.

other than all that, nothing much but I gotta switch out my laundry. check back, i might write more in a bit. or a few days.
~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Feeling: i'm actually gonna fly! and i'm scared of planes.....


Listening to: "Eye to Eye" --Slaughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!