Friday, January 19, 2007

Had an awesome time lastnight

and just woke up 25mins ago.

Lets see, I went out to Crossroads after not having been there in 2 weeks. I tried to sing but my voice isn't quite up to par at the moment so I wasn't happy about it, but everyone else said I sounded fine, just not really like myself. They could tell that my voice was recovering from being sick.

The Miller girls were there lasnight. I got the miller boy to give a friend of mine a tshirt. He tried winning one on this game they were playin, but it didn't happen so I used my 'charms' to get him a tshirt. I did it only for you, A.B.! And I got a free beer outa the Miller Guy lastnight, too. But I think that's thier job so it doesn't count, lol. (And he's married but he's a really cool guy. I like hanging out with them when they come to CR)

A.B. had to go leave early so I migrated to NavyBoy's table (where they'd been trying to get me to gravitate to all night, but I wasn't gonna do it and leave A.B. hanging) then we migrated to another part of the bar to hangout one of the guys who's birthday was yesterday. Lots of moving and stuff. It was a really fun night!!

As I'm leaving I get stopped at the door by this guy and he's saying 'packer fan!' and i'm laughing 'yea, I'm a packer fan, don't kill me' and he's all happy I'm a packer fan. Then 2 of my buddies ask if we're going to thier house cuz the bar is shuttin down and I figure "why the hell not" so me and dude round up his friends and we meet them over at the house. I got another music contact out of it, he wants to do the band thing, too. J does. PackerFan and I work together at the spa as it turns out and he said that he was wondering who one of the maintanance guys were talking about when they talked about 'green bay' at the spa (ME) and so we had fun finding a new coworker/friend that was awesome. This guy is a riot! And then the 3rd guy. He was kinda quiet but we danced a little together. I ofcourse traded #s with all of them because of diff reasons. NO! I wasn't drunk, stone cold sober, lol.

Eventually I finally made my way home sometime this morning after watching all my friends get extremely drunk and pass out. Sometimes, your friends aint that much fun we're your sober. Sometimes, they are absolutely hilarious.

Have a great day! I'm gonna go smoke, start washing my uniforms, shower, then go to work!

Ah, Crossfade & Saliva on Feb 15th! That's the show I wanna go to SO badly. I need a date. TeeJ my drummer boy in Memphis was gonna go but he wont beable to get off work. Who's up for a night of live Saliva & Crossfade!

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Feeling: I was a good girl lastnight, I swear it!


Listening to: American Idiot by Green Day

4 comments:

  1. I was a good girl lastnight, I swear it!

    beep beep beep BEEP BEEPBEEPBEEP BLERK CLUNK...

    Crap, you broke my bullshit alarm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, your so funny! :P

    but i was a good girl. i swear it *wink* *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Good" can be a rather fluid descriptive term, being both very relative and very subjective. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here.

    Although, I usually assume that anyone who pleads "good" with too much vigor means "not too much worse than normal this time".

    km

    ReplyDelete
  4. there ya go, K!

    I maybe wasn't on my best behavior most of the night, but i was good at the bad things I was doing... lol

    I'm just kidding. In all seriousness you hit the proverbial nail on the head, I wasn't much too worse than normal the other night. Infact, if you take in the fact that I hardly drank at all, I was well above the average on good in that respect so they even themselves out, right?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!