Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Starting to come together

I feel much better today. Worked my ass off, tired and sore. But really really good!

Came home and got on my hands and knees and mopped the floors. I can't stand to use a mop. Just more germs to be spread around in my opinion.

Lets see, have like a part time stay at home job thing already waiting for me in Chicago. AP/AR for a friend of Crystal's. Pretty awesome. Just basic book-keeping but its something alright!

Man, I'm hungry. And don't really have alot to talk about right now. I need to start packing a little bit. The stuff I'm not gonna take with me that I dont use. And go through my storage shed and make arraingments to put my bed, dresser, bookshelves, entertainment center, etc in there.

Love all!
Jenny

PS, thanks to everyone for you awesome advice and words of wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!