Friday, July 07, 2006

George W. Bush Is Dead To Me / Nation cringes as the worst president ever continues long, painful slog to the end

Saw this and thought I'd share...see what yall think about this guy's opinions on Bush Junior.


George W. Bush Is Dead To Me / Nation cringes as the worst president ever continues long, painful slog to the end: "It is like some sort of virus. It is like some sort of weird and painful rash on your face that makes you embarrassed to walk out the door and so you sit there day after day, waiting for it to go away, slathering on ointment and Bactine and scotch. And yet still it lingers.
Some days the pain is so searing and hot you want to cut off your own head with a nail file. Other days it is numb and pain-free and seemingly OK, to the point where you think it might finally be all gone and you allow yourself a hint of a whisper of a positive feeling, right up until you look in the mirror, and scream.
George W. Bush is just like that.
Everyone I know has had enough. Everyone I know is just about done. There is this threshold of happy deadened disgust, this point where the body simply resigns itself to the pain, a point where the disease, the poison has seeped so deeply into the bones that you just have to laugh and shrug it all off and go for a drink. Or 10. "

4 comments:

  1. I think the article is funny. At first I thought it was YOUR Opinion but then I quickly realized it was listed on SFGATE.com's website by a professional writer. Good for him, he is expressing his opinion.
    While I also think Bush sucks, I have different reasons for thinking so, too many to list here.

    I would never compare George W. Bush to a "rash on your face". I realize he's got to be Joe Q. Writer of SFGate and say things so stinging and absured that he'll get quoted in the headlines next week, often they arent so stinging... his comments are flat out stupid, his opinions are his own. To say "The Nation cringes as the Worst Prsident EVER continues long, painful slog to the end" speaks volumes for this geek's ignorance as he single handedly assumes the WHOLE NATION feels exactly the same way he does... thats a shitload of people, and thats pretty damn arrogant to say that if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea, it wasn't me! lol I don't really have an opinion on Bush JR. He has his moments I tell ya that much.

    Ya, I think they guy who wrote that article did go a little over board, but as this will show, it doesn't matter... We have the freedom of speech.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Bush on some things, and disagree on others, but I have to say he really is a funny individual - he's always doing or saying something that just cracks me up. And I'd rather have him in office than Clinton anyday, but that's a whole different discussion.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Clinton... I'm not sayin he was the best president.. but damn, he got a BJ in the oval office. How ROCKIN is that?! LOL

    Bush JR looks like a MONKEY! Its funny. I'll have to find that email my friend sent me and post it... Its funny! You'll get a great laugh out of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!