Saturday, July 08, 2006

Decisions Decisions

Stay in Arkansas or move to Chicago?

I had a nice long discussion with Crystal today because of something that happened here at the house,I'm not so willing to talk about right now... And Crystal says "get your ass up here now" echoed by everyone up there that I know....

I'm debating. Go now and lose EVERYTHING here that I have... Literally, I mean EVERYTHING except the clothes on my back. Or wait/stick it out til after the 1st of the year and move myself and beable to salvage my 'belongings'..

Then again, I might not exactly lose everything tho... I mean, I can keep my storage shed, tell them that I'm moving out of state and that I'll mail in my payments. That could work. yes? no? Hmmmm... Then I just take the clothes on my back and my babies and a few other choice items, yet I will lose the money I've been saving...

SHIT fuck and Damnit. I don't want to leave. But, I think waiting 6 months til after tax season might just be the perfect timing.

I am so lost and so confused. I should have moved to Chicago when Hephaestus and I split up over a year ago... I should have moved there then. damnit.

2 comments:

  1. ...I've had to or chosen to leave with nothing but the clothes on my back many, many times - I'd recommend giving that alot of thought if you have children, as I'm sure you already know. Things always work themselves out, though, no matter what and when you finally decide. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had to do it myself before. And really not lookin forward to doing it again... I'm hoping to try and avoid it as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!