Wednesday, June 14, 2006

You Tube Moment

Please pardon me if I share a few moments with you that I experienced today. From laughter, love, heartbreak, tears and back again. Thats what I get for browsing around YouTube

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Tainted Love - Buffy & Spike


Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Addicted - Buffy, Spike, Angel


Final Fantasy, Spirits Within - Breakaway


Final Fanstay, game - Behind Blue Eyes


Final Fanstasy, game - So Far Away


Final Fantasy, game - Haunted


Final Fantasy VII - Rain


Final Fantasy VII - If Everybody Cared


Advent Children - Savin Me


Now you know what kind of mood I'm in, totally Sad, Desperate and Torn Apart....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!