Thursday, June 08, 2006

Windfall Series Premiere

I just got through watching Windfall on NBC tonight. Its freakin awesome. Has alot of my fave actors/actresses on it. One of which is Channon Roe (Played Brophy in Soldier Boyz, someone I havn't seen on a TV series since the Vampire Masquerade series Kindred: The Embraced(Which Hephaestus has *pout* our Season Collection) I know that he's been in alot of diff TV series as a guest, but I don't watch much TV anymore and saw the previews for Windfall and just had to! Channon has a small roll in it, but I'm sure we'll be seeing more of him! He's not a main player so I'm sure he'll be out of the Series soon, but not before causing much havoc. I wanna meet him SO badly! He's awesome.

Now that that's over with....

I went to work this morning, dreading every moment. WHY? because yesterday I had to clean a room and prepare it for a woman with Severe allergies to EVERYTHING. Basically, I had to freakin clean it with scalding hot water and not use ANYTHING but water... *ugh* So, I was spazzin about how that went. Well, the woman loved the room! Said she didn't even have to bring out her air purifier. Wrote me a RAVE review on my comment card and left me a REALLY nice tip! In the review she said that stayin in the room I made for her felt like she was stayin at a Hilton Hotel instead of a Hampton! *woohoo* go me!

One of my Fave guests (He's been there for about 2 - 3 weeks now) gave me a teddy bear with a purple shirt that says "Diva" because during the week its just him and his son on my floor and I turn up the radio and sing to it. He likes to razz me about it and gave me a teddybear today before we went to his home state for the weekend. (He'll be stayin with us for another 3 months) He also sent home with me a bunch of food and stuff that he had bout that he didn't want to spoil while he was gone and told me to take it home. He's such a nice man! Him and his son are awesome. He asked my supervisor if I could be his perma housekeeper... LOL

And then shit went sour.....

We had a girl call in sick. Got added more rooms. GIRL GOT FIRED! Got added more rooms! I was suppose to be off tomorrow because of my Drs appt, well, guess what?! When I get outa there, I have to go in late *ugh*

I only have 1 day off next week because of people gettin fired/quittin and shit. I know its more money for me, but damn, I'm gonna be tired and ofcourse I have stuff to do for TheBand, too. I can do that at night while I'm winding down.. So thats all good.

GrandmaB called me today (MomI's Mom). She wants me to go into a women's shelter with her amongst a few other things. Looks like my "boring" life is getting even more interesting. I would love to help run a women's shelter with grandma. That'd be awesome.

I feel like I'm runing around in circles and just started on my projects. Wonder how its going to be when its full circle. I can always find time for everything. Thier are 24 usuable hours in the day. All depends on how you use them!

Anyways, I got off at like 6pm tonight. 10 hours. Damn my dogs are barkin!


~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Feeling: Busy Busy Bumblebees

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!