Sunday, June 11, 2006

Will & Grace

I know, this is a quiz, but I had to share, cuz right now I'm missing Venus so much. I started watching Charmed tonight. And aftewards came on will & grace

Venus is SO Jack and I'm SO Karen, that I almost called her Jack in my blog.

Jack, if you see this, your Karen misses you! I'm sorry that we got into a fight I really am. Take this quiz, tell me what you got on it. I'm sure it'll be jack!


You're Karen, honey! You are self-centered and sarcastic. You're an alcoholic and you love bossing people, except Roasario around. You seldom pity anyone except yourself, but deep down inside you really do love your friends...I think.
Take this quiz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!