Friday, June 30, 2006

Probly going to regret this later

but I decided I'm gonna go to work. I called my boss this morning and told her "I'm commin in" and she's all "you sure" and I said "yup" and she "ok, i'll see you when you get here".

I don't think I've ever slept so much in my life. And it still didn't do a damn bit of good. I was holding back vomiting yesterday at work. Gettin all dizzy, runny nose, couldn't breathe... ugh.

Came home, same thing...steadily got worse. Took 2 benadryl to knock myself out and slept. Woke up. Was feeling a slightly bit better. Ate some dinner.. Big mistake. It wouldn't stay down. So after being up and trying to watch my TV show Windfall and missing it. I decided to go to bed. I slept most of the night. But kept waking up. Either hot, cold or both at once. I know I had a fever. Momma said I was cold n clammy... I feel all achy, the way you feel "the morning after your fever breaks". my tummy muslces are sore and I still can't breathe. I have this weight in my chest that feels like a ton of bricks. My nose is still runny. I took 1 benadryl cuz I know it'll spin me for a loop.

I was hoping I was gonna have the money to get me some Clairiton, but that doesn't look like that is gonna happen.

So, I'm gonna go to work. Get my shit done and see about going home when I get done if I don't feel better... I've steadily felt worse since I woke up this morning. I hate beeing sick. And ofcourse it'd happen the week of the concert. I better fucking feel better by the 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!