Saturday, June 10, 2006

Messed up Horoscope, Visit with Grandparents

WTF does this mean???!!!

You already know what the right thing to do is -- you really don't need a boss or a busybody pal to butt in and tell you. Don't snap at them. The universe is using them as a messenger. In other words, it's time to act.


Anyways, I got a bday card from BioM. She sent it to her mom who gave it to my FaveAunt who gave it to my GrandpaP. Went over to gradpa's and had a talk with GrandmaP. Apperantly, before AuntB got custody of me, I was in foster care with a family in Cass... Hmm, didn't know that. Learn something new everyday.

I'm fixin to leave (again) and go get something to eat. I REALLY can't wait to have my own freakin vehicle. This sucks ass so badly.

I am so bored. I wanna go to the movies, but have no one to go with.

My life totally blows at this moment in time. SO SUCKAGE!

I busted my ass at work today. Bastards. Oh well. I better get some hellacious tips. And I mean it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!