Thursday, June 15, 2006

I'm going to EDGE FEST!

F*ck ya! lol

So, Jack told me about Edge Fest and short story long, I'm going. Done got it all setup and everything. My ass is going. This is gonna be so sweet. I can't wait.

OH! Jack and I went out when I got off work. We went to WallyWorld. I hate that place, but its the best deals around.

Daddy is taking me out for Chinese tomorrow for my Birthday. Woohoo! My fave food. Momma was teasin me and said "no stealing egg rolls this time"

Story Time
When Hephaestus and I were living in the Garland St Townhouses, he didn't wanna go out and eat with us. But Juggalo, TheWhore and a few other people went. I had this huge purse, I emptied it out in the car before we went in and took only cash in my pocket. Well, they have an all you can eat buffet. And I have an addiction to eggrolls. I had everyone put atleast 2 extra eggrolls on thier plates and we wrapped em up in papertowels and stuck em in my purse... HAHA! They said All You Can Eat.. Just not WHEN you could eat em, or WHERE!

That was my birthday at Garland St Townhouses. It was a pretty good birthday if I do say so myself. I was eating eggrolls for like 3 days. My purse as so full, I didn't think I was gonna beable to zip it up.

I'm a bad girl! But so much fun! I can't wait til I get paid tomorrow. My check should be really good. I'm gonna go and atleast get my hair cut. One check at a time. First hair cut, then I'm gonna get it dyed again. I can't wait. I'm so excited. I also need to get a father's day card for daddy and something for father's day for him. I'm so proud my birthday is so close to Father's Day. My daddy said I was the best father's day present he ever got! *so mushy*

Thier is another concert in August i'm gonna go to as well. Its got Hinder and some other bands that are just AWESOME. I can't wait to see Hinder in concert. They are so AWESOME! Thier is so much stuff I have planned I need to do *now*. My time, I feel is running short. Nothing serious, mind you, like the Cancer.

I'm gonna go to the local college in a few weeks and see about taking a few hours in the Fall Semester. I'm not exactly sure what yet, But I do want to do something and get it started. I'm a woman on a mission and I Will. Next day I have off during the day time (probly this monday) I'm going to go talk to admissions. It'll have to be later in the day courses, but I'm sure my boss will let me off whatever days I need for school. I'm not exactly sure how the whole part-time student thing works, but I'll find out then and what kind of financial aide I can get and how much I'm lookin at I need to set back.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Feeling: Excited and Hyper


Listening to: My Faves Playlist... a little of everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!