Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day!

I'd love to give a special shout out to the Greatest Father in the World, my Dad! I love you Daddy, your my hero.

On this day, we should hold all the fathers who are over seas fighting in the war close in our hearts. Please, make sure you light a candle for them, say a prayer for them, whatever your method is. And do it for thier children and families as well. And please, keep a special remembrance for the Fathers who have died. For thier children who now only have memories.

Wars take lives and tears families apart. It rips nations apart. But it builds stronger families, wiser children. And it takes our Fathers away from our Children.

To the Soldiers, I thankyou for the sacrifices you make for Our Country and others. I thankyou for being brave Men and Women. I thankyou for everything.

And to all you Fathers out there! Happy Father's Day! May you blessed with a relaxing day filled with the Laughter and Love of your children.

Well I want you to notice
To notice when I'm not around
And I know that your eyes see straight through me
And speak to me without a sound

I want to hold you
Protect you from all of the things I've already endured
I want to show you
Show you all the things that this life has in store for you
I'll always love you
The way that a father should love his daughter

When I walked out this morning
I cried as I walked to the door
I cried about how long I'd be away for
I cried about leaving you all alone

I want to hold you
Protect you from all of the things I've already endured
I want to show you
Show you all the things that this life has in store for you
I'll always love you
The way that a father should love his daughter

So I wanted to say this
Cuz I wouldn't know where to begin
To explain to you what I have been through
To explain where your daddy has been

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!