Monday, June 19, 2006

Got my Hair done today, Drs Appts

Before


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Its like a Dark Auburn now (Brownish black with some red) The red didn't turn out quite how we wanted (but we can do it again) we're going to go lighter/brighter next time on the red. I'm debating on whether or not I want to go lighter all over. I really like the color it is now. Its the closest i've had to my natural color in a long time. We used a Light GOlden Brown dye and a Redwood (Auburn) highlight. It didn't turn out bad at all. I like it. But I want the red to stand out more. In a few weeks we'll do it again. I don't wanna fry my hair! lol

As I was leaving for the Dr this morning, I got stung by a damn wasp. Thankfully it didn't get me good or else I'd be in the hospital. I told the nurse about it and she said I should be fine. I had a major headache and my blood pressure was dropping. But I'm good. Not gonna die.

Results of my bloodwork were good. My female hormones have dropped down to Nil again. *sigh* and that was expected. They've been dropping. As expected, I'll be on Chlomid or some other form of Fertility drugs when I go to try and concieve. I wont have to have anymore blood draws now until I go in for the Infertility consultation again. Which is good, I hate being poked with needles. But I'll have to be poked all the time when we do start again.

My biopsy results are not in yet. They should be in the 1st week of July. My vitamin deficiency seems to be regulating itself out, but that could be bceause of the Multi-Vitamins I take for that. My Iron and Calcium levels are in the "green" again (Good) and I just maintain what I'm doing now and I stay golden.

Let me know what you think of my hair! And any suggestions you have is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!