Thursday, June 29, 2006

Dreams & Tornadoes

I woke up this morning feeling less of myself. Head all stuffy. Throat itchy. Eyes watery. Tummy tipsy turvy. All around icky wicky.

So I climb out of bed, do what I MUST to get to work. I get done before EVERYone else (I'm the one thats fuckin sick, ppl) and was told I can go home once I get my shit done. I got it done and went the fuck home. TheBoss said if I still wasn't feeling upto par tomorrow, I could call in the morning and let her know and she'll most likely give me the day off... I say "no thanks" I'll go to work anyways...need that $$$ and i'm already off 3 days in a row this week.

When I got home I sent 2 emails and went straight to sleep. I just woke up a few mins ago.

My dreams today during my "nap" were riddled with tornadoes. And, well, I don't have enough memories of my dreams to coincide being sick with tornado dreams. During this dream, I was at my GrandpaP's house. Daddy, Grandpa, Gradma & the dogs where the only "living things" there. Its all blurry and I don't remember much except of seeing the tornado, trying to run into the house. Something vaguely sounding like a radio newsreport confirming the tornado. And daddy screaming "Jenny get back to the house, now"

That dream, I've had it often enough that even tho its blurry, I know its the same one over and over again with a few slight variances each time. The biggest variance usually is my age in the dreams. One time I remember dreaming I was a baby and today I was about in my 30s.

On to a more delicious note... Mom finally bought me some guacamole dip! *yay* its not as good as Crystal's homemade, but definalty SOMETHING is better than NOTHING! This brings back so many happy memories of being in Chicago with Crystal. Amazing how just the simplest things can bring on the greatest pleasure or fiercest pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!