Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Dr Appts and Family

Yesterday I went to the Dr. I have a bruise about the size of a silver dollar on my arm where they drew blood. Nurse accused me of not taking my prenatals like I'm suppose to. Yes, sometimes I forget, I'm bad about taking pills. But I remember them more often than not. (No, I'm not pregnant but my DR has his reasons for having me on them, reasons we'll go into another time)

Yesterday was just blood work and a quick peak. They can't perform the full exam if thier is something wrong (ie, yeast infections, bladder/kidney, fever of anykind) --TMI for most of you I'm sure. (Please accept my appologies, it wont hurt for but a 2nd longer as we rip off the bandaid) So, Friday I go back for the full exam and tests in the Post Cancer areas. And then I sit back, cross my fingers and pray. Pray hard its still gone. And pray that it never comes back.

THEN, I get to go BACK again for my test results. 19th is that, so be expecting either a pissed off post, depressed, ranting or happy and jubilent. Depending.

Everyone knows about all of this, ofcourse. That was one of the first things I told them about myself. I don't do it for attention, but I do it so people will know. If it comes back, Those that are close to me will already have the past story (if they weren't in my life then). And also, its unfair to be friends with someone and NOT tell them that serious of stuff about yourself. That would bring up alot of untrust issues and alot of questions of "What else has this person not told me?"

Swift isn't giong back to Africa this month like it was planned. His father in Indiana is getting married so He's staying for that. Then he'll be back in july for some revivals here and then back to Africa.

I'm gonna go do dishes now. Clean up the house, find something to eat. Look for a few things online and then kill stuff on the SneezyMud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!