Friday, June 30, 2006

And the saga continues

I had to force myself to stay at work today and finish. I even helped another co-worker finish up her stuff. And I couldn't take it no more, so I said "please check my rooms so I can leave" and the Head Housekeeper did. SO I left.

Jack is one her way over. Maybe her and Hades will be hookin up?! I'm crossin my fingeroos.

I got to talk to him on the phone yesterday. He sounded dissapointed that I was and couldn't go out with them. He was becomming like a bro to me and I miss him terribly. I could talk to him about anything. I'm sure he'd put one helluva spin on an issue I've got in my head right now that would make me see it all so much more clearly.

Apperantly Aries is a liar. OH! We already knew that.... I asked Hades about my Seether CDs and other stuff and he said Aries took off with them when he kicked him out. So, Aries has my shit and lied about it. That fucker.

Jack should be here soon. I'm forcing myself to try and feel better... I WILL FEEL BETTER!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!