Tuesday, June 06, 2006

666 - Satan

Just had to share this poem I wrote about a nightmare I was having. I share this with you in honor of 06/06/06

"666 Satan"
In the darkness of his reverie
He's searching only for thee
For you to become his one desire
Is something that will set you afire
With not a disguise upon his face
He takes you to the unholy place
Only here can you find
The darkening evil that hides inside
Believe that he is there
Satan our lord is very near
Out of the shadows to conquer all
To him we must call
When midnight strikes and the moon is full
In our souls with the evil free
One with him we will all be

Blaez

9 * 19 * 97


For those of you whom will freak on me about this Poem, It was wrote about a nightmare I was having. Now, the poem doesn't express the nightmare fully, and thier are much more imagery and detail than my own words can describe. So, before you start yelling at me about Worshipping something that doesn't exist....Dont waiste your breathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!