Thursday, August 18, 2005

Welcome to the other side

I had so many things I wanted to write about in here, and then got scared and decided not to...

I've been more happy in the past week than I have in a long time. Hephaestus has left me alone (until last night) and I finally started feeling like myself again. My friends started comming around and I was going places and doing things... And I think falling in LOVE? such a harsh word... at the same time. In love with myself maybe? With the way I use to be. Can we revert to the way we use to be? can we find ourselves again after we are lost. If you are lost in the real world, make a wrong turn you can find your way back... Why can't I now?

I have a problem. I'm in love with being in love... Atleast I think thats the way it goes. Any man could come up and swoop me off my feet right now. Is that a sign of healing or sign of still being wounded?

In other words I'm still here, a confused mess. Wanting to die one second and wanting to live life to the fullest the next.

What is wrong with me? Oh, thats right. I'm a gemini.

"She told me she had a gun... sounded like she'd used it once before.... On him" - Seether

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Feeling: Drained


Listening to: Seether's Disclaimer II

1 comment:

  1. I'm very sorry to hear about your aunt. I think I know why you and I will get along so great. You sound very much as I did a few years ago. I'm not going to go into details, but I've been there girl. I can't wait to get the chance to actually talk to you. Hope to meet/talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!