Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Wow, Seems so unreal to be home

Friday night Crystal and Tazzie and I went to the V for our last night out while I was up there. It was fun. It started out being the Dave and Jen show cuz we were the only ones singing!!! But it kicked up a few notches after a bit.

Saturday evening Hephaestus arrived at Crystal's house. We cooked burgers out on the Grill and played darts. Earlier saturday Crystal and I walked around Downtown Chicago. We went to the Navy Peir and had a blast. I got blisters on my feet we walked so much! It was SO beautiful and so cold and windy!!! But lots of FUNFUNFUN!

Sunday morning Hephaestus and I headed home to arkansas.

Monday I cleaned and Hephaestus went to work. He came home from work, took a nap and then went back to work.

Today we stayed in bed most of the day snuggling. I made Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes and Cheesy Broccolli for dinner. Hal stopped by for a few mins and Sakura, Jugalo's woman came by for dinner too! It was fun. And best of all I am snuggling with my boys again!!

Hephaestus is getting ready to go to work. I'm beat. I have "jet lag". I think I finally got everything in order and straight... It feels so weird to be home.

Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!