Saturday, January 03, 2004

So life sucks sometimes


And believe me, its sucking right now.

Hephaestus's company hasn't been paying him his per-diem. Which has set us back a-LOT since his Company Credit card was stolen and now everything is out of his pocket.....again. The per-diem and wednesday check is suppose to be reminbursement for whatever has been paid out of pocket, but my husband, for the company. But yet, we havn't seen a single penny in going on 4 weeks. And i'm sure how you all know how the holidays are....Well, he didn't get paid for the holidays, some company's pay you for christmas because its a holiday? Well, it seems not this one. Unless ofcourse its because he didn't work Christmas eve because his wife had surgery.

Anyways, so the pay checks have been severely short. I thought we could make it. I had saved up money to buy christmas for everyone, and I did. And now I'm wishing I hadn't and had paid my bills. May we say put your ass in the air and get ready for the ramming of a lifetime....without lube and without a curtousy reach-around....due to interest rates, service charges and fees.

Ta-Da!

Happy fucking '04.
Where its sucks ASS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!